Starting Tuesday, July 28, VGPL will be taking reservations for patrons to use our computers inside the library. We have three computers that will be available for public use. Call 505-466-7323 for an appointment.
- Appointments may be made at the door; patrons will need to wait for next available machine.
- 1 person or small family unit per machine
- 1 appointment per person per day
- Masks are required.
- Removal of mask while in building will result in loss of privileges.
- Appointments are for 1/2 hour only.
- If you feel you may need more time owing to filing documents, please note this when making your reservation.
- Appointment time will change owing to late arrival.
- Appointments are for computer use only.
- Public use computers and the surrounding area will be disinfected and sanitized after each use based on established health regulations.
- All other library areas remain closed to the general public until further notice.
14 Avenida Torreon
Santa Fe, New Mexico
7 Avenida Vista Grande, B7-192
Santa Fe, NM 87508
Between El Dorado Community School and the Adam Senior Center
Tuesday-Saturday 11 am-4 pm
Closed May 29 for Memorial Day