top of page

Make a Difference! Contribute to VGPL’s
Donor Appeal!

April  2024

 

Dear Friends,

 

Spring is an exciting time of year filled with renewed enthusiasm for activities and hobbies with the promise of summer just around the corner. 

 

Improving your chess game, learning to knit with new friends, attending a lecture, going to an art reception, finding a bargain at a book sale, seeing a film with your family, learning more about the stars above us, finding a quiet place to research your family’s past, doing a challenging puzzle, or volunteering in a non-profit organization are all activities that are found at Vista Grande Public Library.

 

Our local resource, Vista Grande Public Library is looking forward to expanding, improving, and deepening our connection with our community. We are committed to Eldorado and surrounding areas to provide services and programs to enrich, support, and engage our patrons.

 

In order to continue to grow our collection, and sustain and offer programs that interest our patrons, we need your help. We are asking for your continued support through a donation. VGPL is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that needs monetary assistance. About 60 percent of our budget is enabled through donations from people like you; the other 40 percent is through grants.

 

We are deeply grateful for your past support and look forward to your continued assistance to and making a difference in our library.

Sincerely, 

Jim Zebora

President, Board of Directors

Spring Donor Appeal Form
Complete and submit this form, then make your payment online or mail your check to VGPL. Form submission is not required to donate.
I'll Make My Donation By
Select a Donation Amount

Thank you for submitting your donation form. We appreciate your support!

bottom of page