Vista Grande Public Library is a 501(c)(3) organization that depends primarily on community support for operating funds. Less than 20% of our operating budget is provided by the State of New Mexico and grants. So, VGPL is truly our library. An investment in the library is an investment in our community – both for today and for the future.
We invite you to consider the following ways to support the library.
- Make a financial contribution.
- Donate your used books and other materials to the library on the first Saturday of each month from 9 am until 11:30 am. We would love to have DVDs, CDs, audiobooks on CD, adult books that are ©2011 or newer, and any good condition children's materials including puzzles and games. Materials we cannot use in the collection are added to our for-sale shelves to help raise money for the library or donated to other libraries.
- Remember VGPL in your estate planning. See these websites for more information about planned giving.
- Attend or sponsor our special events
- Attend our Annual Summer Fling/Ice Cream Social or other library fundraisers.
- Attend our booksale events usually held in June and November of each year; see the calendar pages for more information.
- Be an VGPL Business Partner and receive special recognition for your business.
- Shop at Amazon.com using the link at the right side of this page; VGPL will receive 5%-7% of your purchase.
- Plus the gift of your time or professional services is always appreciated. Visit our Volunteer page to find out more.
If you would like to make a special gift, contact our treasurer or library director at (505) 466-7323.
Content Last Updated 5/12/2017